What's yo rank

General discussion about CoD6 and game play.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

What's yo rank

Post by C r o s b y » December 8th, 2009, 4:40 pm

2nd prestige 12.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Paul
Forum Member
Xfire Name: b1gf33t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's yo rank

Post by Paul » December 8th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Beast wrote:2nd prestige 12.
addict

ace007
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ace007 » December 8th, 2009, 9:31 pm

Beast wrote:2nd prestige 12.

Get a life :D
CoD2 gun for hire.

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » December 9th, 2009, 7:40 pm

haha really i like the game but im at lvl 48 with no prestige yet and i get like 40 kills a match awsome game :)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » December 10th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Beast theres a thing that we call life. Its when you actually come outside your room and interact with people. :o I know its new to you but you should try it. Maybe you can get a female to actually talk to you for the first time in your life. :shock: Maybe you can do something that we call, getting laid. :P Its when a boy and a girl reeeallly love each other and they have something call sexual intercourse. ;) Maybe you can also get some other people to talk and like you that you can call friends.

I know this is a new concept for you. Try it out and make sure to turn off your computer. :D
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Ghost
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cara14

Post by Ghost » December 10th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:Beast theres a thing that we call life. Its when you actually come outside your room and interact with people. :o I know its new to you but you should try it. Maybe you can get a female to actually talk to you for the first time in your life. :shock: Maybe you can do something that we call, getting laid. :P Its when a boy and a girl reeeallly love each other and they have something call sexual intercourse. ;) Maybe you can also get some other people to talk and like you that you can call friends.

I know this is a new concept for you. Try it out and make sure to turn off your computer. :D
You're one to talk.....

Cansei De Ser Sexy
The MetsuHadoken

Post by Cansei De Ser Sexy » December 10th, 2009, 5:43 pm

Ghost wrote:
Sneaky Sniper wrote:Beast theres a thing that we call life. Its when you actually come outside your room and interact with people. :o I know its new to you but you should try it. Maybe you can get a female to actually talk to you for the first time in your life. :shock: Maybe you can do something that we call, getting laid. :P Its when a boy and a girl reeeallly love each other and they have something call sexual intercourse. ;) Maybe you can also get some other people to talk and like you that you can call friends.

You're one to talk.....
Nice one Ghost :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » December 10th, 2009, 6:05 pm

ha i thought i was good ghost is a little bit better :)

Ghost
Forum Member

Post by Ghost » December 11th, 2009, 8:10 am

WaffleHouse wrote:ha i thought i was good ghost is a little bit better :)
Haha, I've been having a good few days.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » December 11th, 2009, 5:33 pm

I do actually get out. Im always on the computer because thats my job.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » December 11th, 2009, 6:59 pm

pretty cool job sneakers. I got a new job :D

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » December 13th, 2009, 2:28 am

Fuck you guys. Since you guys assume that I sit in my house all day let me tell you that every Friday I go to iceskating (STFU no homo. Talk to babes there)

Oh, and yesterday (friday) I was with my friend and his sister and her friend... sooo yeaaaa. And we grabbed reindeer from peoples yards and made them look like they were humping each other :lol: :lol: :lol: We grabbed 2 deer and put them on this hot chicks porch because she is a bitch. We stole her little brothers air soft guns, but I might put them back because I feel kinda bad hah. We all had peach cigars. But yea, you guys just suck at the game. I rank up so fast! Playing HC SnD makes you rank up really fast if you're good.

Make fun of me all you want but as you can see I have a life. Hockey practice on thursdays, games on saturdays or sundays. Had a game today and we lost 4-2 but I scored ha! To clear this up to... I don't play in my room.

Paul
Forum Member
Xfire Name: b1gf33t

Post by Paul » December 13th, 2009, 6:03 am

Beast wrote:every Friday I go to iceskating (STFU no homo. Talk to babes there)

Oh, and yesterday (friday) I was with my friend and his sister and her friend... sooo yeaaaa. And we grabbed reindeer from peoples yards and made them look like they were humping each other :lol: :lol: :lol: We grabbed 2 deer and put them on this hot chicks porch because she is a bitch. We stole her little brothers air soft guns, but I might put them back because I feel kinda bad hah. We all had peach cigars. But yea, you guys just suck at the game. I rank up so fast! Playing HC SnD makes you rank up really fast if you're good.

Make fun of me all you want but as you can see I have a life. Hockey practice on thursdays, games on saturdays or sundays. Had a game today and we lost 4-2 but I scored ha! To clear this up to... I don't play in my room.
Bullshit !

Ghost
Forum Member

Post by Ghost » December 13th, 2009, 1:36 pm

Beast wrote:Fuck you guys. Since you guys assume that I sit in my house all day let me tell you that every Friday I go to iceskating (STFU no homo. Talk to babes there)

Wow, defensive much? :o

By the way, we REALLY didn't need to know all that.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » December 13th, 2009, 6:48 pm

Beast wrote:Fuck you guys. Since you guys assume that I sit in my house all day let me tell you that every Friday I go to iceskating (STFU no homo. Talk to babes there)

You smoke?

Its glad to see you can make up a life out of thin air. Maybe you should actually do what you said.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » December 14th, 2009, 10:03 pm

SNEAKY FUCK YOUUUU!!!!!

I don't smoke, that was the first time I have ever smoked something. I'm no liar.