HACKER PLAYING IN A2GAMING SERVER!? (MUST SEE)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scarfac3TWIM
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: kar98kj

HACKER PLAYING IN A2GAMING SERVER!? (MUST SEE)

Post by Scarfac3TWIM » October 10th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Hey guys, today i was playing with a guy who was really good at shooting with the ppsh, but after some minutes i spected him, and well, i think he was hacking with the NO RECOIL HACK, i recorder him, the link of the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1aWSFVJ7rM (WATCH IT PLEASE) and tell me if im wrong.

Im sure he was hacking, he had not RECOIL when he shoot to another guys at 1000 metres away of him!
Last edited by Scarfac3TWIM on October 11th, 2009, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: HACKER PLAYING IN A2GAMING SERVER!? (MUST SEE)

Post by Grenade71822 » October 10th, 2009, 11:10 pm

Wrong Forum Yo!! I moves it.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Scarfac3TWIM
Forum Member

Post by Scarfac3TWIM » October 10th, 2009, 11:16 pm

lol.. Thank you for move the post xD

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 11th, 2009, 9:22 am

First of all, love the music. ACDC FTW!

The next thing, I need a longer demo. More like 2-3 minutes.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Scarfac3TWIM
Forum Member

Post by Scarfac3TWIM » October 11th, 2009, 11:40 am

I would like to do that.. but Punk Buster kicks me after around 30 seconds. Maybe i could record with X Fire, but i must see him playing again.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 11th, 2009, 12:38 pm

Scarfac3TWIM wrote:I would like to do that.. but Punk Buster kicks me after around 30 seconds. Maybe i could record with X Fire, but i must see him playing again.
What do you mean PB kicks you.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Scarfac3TWIM
Forum Member

Post by Scarfac3TWIM » October 11th, 2009, 1:41 pm

I record with Fraps and it says "[A2G] Scarfac3TWIM Punkbuster kicked Player ^Scarfac3TWIM^ (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/Memory [120148]"

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 11th, 2009, 8:00 pm

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index ... opic=60416

If that doesnt work, submit a support ticket at evenbalance.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » October 12th, 2009, 4:33 am

well i just updated my cod so all this bullshit is gonna stop

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 12th, 2009, 4:23 pm

WaffleHouse wrote:well i just updated my cod so all this bullshit is gonna stop
Finally?

@Scarface - If you dont know what that topic says, its saying a major cause of that kick is becuase PunkBuster doesnt like fraps. Since the way it records is a way you can hack. Turning off Fraps and using the ingame one, will allow it.

If you really want to use fraps, turn fraps off, record the demo using the built-in one. After, play the demo using

Code: Select all

/demo name
("name" being that name of the recording) and then use fraps to record that. A recording of a recording, but it should work.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words