cant figure out where to put this

Have info on a transgressor? Post here.

Moderator: mark

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Big_D
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4

cant figure out where to put this

Post by Big_D » July 4th, 2010, 1:21 pm

I have a video of a possable cod4 wallhacker i'dd like you to look at this at throught the video his team did not have a uav airbourn
http://www.xfire.com/video/2f737b/

The few the proud the A2G's

Snails
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Snails100

Re: cant figure out where to put this

Post by Snails » July 4th, 2010, 3:12 pm

i think a few scenes in this vid shows that hes possable a wh but i remember what sneaky ones say to me :>
Sneaky Sniper wrote:We dont accept Xfire Videos for evidence for the reasons to be listed:

Horrible video quality
Cant manipulate video
Easier to fake
virtually no sound quality
Owner of the video can remove it when they want to

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: cant figure out where to put this

Post by mark » July 4th, 2010, 8:00 pm

its def suspicious but you cant really see anything because of video quality, use the video recorder built in game to get a video and then just upload it to a file sharing website and paste the link in your post. We will keep an eye out in-game for him

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable