Second opinion-

Have info on a transgressor? Post here.

Moderator: mark

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: friendlyfire001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Second opinion-

Post by Friendly_Fire » November 3rd, 2009, 5:37 pm

Im usually 100 percent positive when i post to this forum. But in this case i'd like a second or third opinion. I've watched this person play numerous times, and perhaps this is just the best player i've ever witnessed.. Or something is fishy. Im pretty sure Auto-aim isnt the issue here, unless its tweaked down. but a wallhack isnt out of the picture. numerous times during the demo you will notice her/him aiming into a wall like they are following a target through to a clear aim. or just shooting through whatever wall or obstacle there is for the kill. But enough dialogue..

Xway Amy!
Influx. Amy

reason -possible wallhack
time of demo- tues nov 10 3:15 central time-

http://www.filefront.com/14852071/amy2.dm_1

imadedman
Owner
Xfire Name: dickensider

Re: Second opinion-

Post by imadedman » November 3rd, 2009, 6:16 pm

A second opinion?

YOU ARE A FREAKING GROTESQUE EXAMPLE OF FEMALE REPELLENT.

There ya go...
Read and Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for ANDROID v0.9b by atomicfrog.com

"Treat everyday like a DOG....If you cannot eat it, or screw it...Piss on it, and walk away..."
-imadedman, Dave & Buster's Philadelphia, 2002, many Yuenglings and Tequila...

Bow your heads and pray...
-- In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was UNSIGNED, and the main(){} was without form and void..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Microsoft's biggest and most dangerous contribution to the software industry may be the degree to which it has lowered user expectations."

VOTE for Saitek48 for Takes-No-Shit-From-Anyone-For-Any-Reason-Admin

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » November 3rd, 2009, 7:21 pm

Let me try to translate Dedman to English.

No cheat that I can see.

Theres your answer

:lol:

Or

Man you have way to much damn time on your hands.

Theres your answer
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

NOOBKINS
Forum Member

Post by NOOBKINS » November 4th, 2009, 9:23 pm

tranny not a female