Shifty
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: shiftysniper

Goofy N***** <--- n word

Post by Shifty » October 8th, 2009, 9:25 pm

@ about 8:17 fourm time, i saw this guy named Goofy N****
I asked him to change his name, and the firs thing he said
was that I HAXED ... XD i dont even know how to hack, even if i did know, i wouldnt do it because i see hackers and p********* that have no patience to play the game. He said it took way to long to hit me. or way to hard. then i told him "Theres something called aiming, you should look into that" Then he left, but what im reporting about is the N**** word in his name. Thanx

Note, no admins were available so i reported
"Save your own skin first before you save someone else, your not any help to anyone if your dead"
Quote From Shifty and no one can use this without my permission because its mine and mine alone ... ROAR!! :twisted: This is a Sad and True Fact

Image <--- Compliments of the Beast

b2kfubar101
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4

Re: Goofy N***** <--- n word

Post by b2kfubar101 » October 9th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Lies!

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Re: Goofy N***** <--- n word

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 9th, 2009, 11:04 pm

Shifty wrote:@ about 8:17 fourm time, i saw this guy named Goofy N****
I asked him to change his name, and the firs thing he said
was that I HAXED ... XD i dont even know how to hack, even if i did know, i wouldnt do it because i see hackers and p********* that have no patience to play the game. He said it took way to long to hit me. or way to hard. then i told him "Theres something called aiming, you should look into that" Then he left, but what im reporting about is the N**** word in his name. Thanx

Note, no admins were available so i reported

Can you tell me the exact spelling? Its a pain in the ass to find the guy if there arent any of him in the database. The exact spelling should help. This is where a screenshot comes in handy.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang