bloper10

Have info on a transgressor? Post here.

Moderator: mark

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: friendlyfire001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

bloper10

Post by Friendly_Fire » October 4th, 2009, 3:10 am

in cod4 atm.. i dont have a means to recrord, but he's usin no recoil, and an aimbot periodically.. although you dont have to wait long to see it from spec.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: bloper10

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 4th, 2009, 8:33 am

Um this is the Call of Duty World at War Hacker Abuse Fourm not the COD4 one.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » October 4th, 2009, 12:42 pm

I will relocate it.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin

Post by Friendly_Fire » October 6th, 2009, 7:16 am

sorry, it was a bit late at night when i posted, lol hit the wrong forum, with what little info i had and as late as it was i shoulda just left it alone my bad.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 6th, 2009, 4:16 pm

Friendly_Fire wrote:sorry, it was a bit late at night when i posted, lol hit the wrong forum, with what little info i had and as late as it was i shoulda just left it alone my bad.

If you have an exact name of him then I can find him in the system. Also just open console and do "/record hacker" and "/stoprecord" (no quotes on both) and then go to you cod4/main/demo folder and a new file named "hacker" (no quotes) will be there. Just upload it to like filefront or something and link it here.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin

Post by Friendly_Fire » October 6th, 2009, 6:16 pm

thanks sneaky, the name was bloper10. after a bit of "conversing" he openly admitted it in chat as well. but will use the record function for future reference. He was one of two that evening. after spectating the second for serveral minutes i mentioned it in chat and the second just left. but it was nice and late by that time and most of my brain functions that usually work had already shut down ;)

Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin

Post by Friendly_Fire » October 8th, 2009, 12:46 am

what do i use to convert these? they come up in the folder with .dm extensions

norcal4130
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: norcal4130

Post by norcal4130 » October 8th, 2009, 12:59 am

Friendly_Fire wrote:what do i use to convert these? they come up in the folder with .dm extensions

these files can be viewed within cod4 at the main screen type:

~/demo hacker.dm_1

and the demo should begin playing.

for some reason when i try this, it responds with an error that it cannot find the specified file(hacker.dm_1). so i have to move my files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\ModWarfare\demos . then open cod4, select the mods option, load ModWarfare and then type the demo command in the console.

there are file players out there, but i do not know of a converter.
"You Will Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take!" -Wyane Gretzky

when not shooting u...
riding my 4130
mizhi wrote:It's hard when your pussy is packed full of sand.
Sneaky Sniper wrote:If you want it to shit bubble gum out itll do that.
Brawndo wrote:A2Gaming does not endorse any illegal activities. All comments and suggestions are entirely user submitted and not that of A2Gaming , its affiliates, partners, nor players. A2Gaming is not responsible and shall be held harmless for any activities resulting from any user submitted content.