*A2Gaming server CoD5 TDM

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scarfac3TWIM
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: kar98kj

*A2Gaming server CoD5 TDM

Post by Scarfac3TWIM » November 11th, 2009, 9:31 am

The cod5 server is always dead (no one play in the server). I think A2G TDM is the best server on COD WaW, but in the last month nobody is in it. sometimes i join for wait someone, but nobody come :( I think if u guys r paying for the server (i dont know how much it costs) we should play more, cuz brawndo and others r paying for a ghost server, spending money for nothing..

AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! XD

Snails
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: Snails100

Re: *A2Gaming server CoD5 TDM

Post by Snails » January 14th, 2010, 2:18 pm

is the server offline?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » January 14th, 2010, 5:21 pm

Where have you been? We took the COD2 DM, the CSS, and WaW server offline. We couldnt pay for the server any longer.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » January 15th, 2010, 6:52 am

waw was pretty much trash anyway to many ww2 games like 100's mw2 is takin over people play the shit out of that

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable