Cant find the server?

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EDS Martyn
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cant find the server?

Post by EDS Martyn » October 30th, 2009, 5:40 pm

I cant find the server? I'm on the newst version i think, but i had a link in my fav but it just says 0 all the time in players?

imadedman
Owner
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: dickensider

Re: Cant find the server?

Post by imadedman » October 30th, 2009, 7:30 pm

EDS Martyn wrote:I cant find the server? I'm on the newst version i think, but i had a link in my fav but it just says 0 all the time in players?

It's down the hall, in the server room, on the rack, right where it's always been...
Read and Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for ANDROID v0.9b by atomicfrog.com

"Treat everyday like a DOG....If you cannot eat it, or screw it...Piss on it, and walk away..."
-imadedman, Dave & Buster's Philadelphia, 2002, many Yuenglings and Tequila...

Bow your heads and pray...
-- In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was UNSIGNED, and the main(){} was without form and void..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Microsoft's biggest and most dangerous contribution to the software industry may be the degree to which it has lowered user expectations."

VOTE for Saitek48 for Takes-No-Shit-From-Anyone-For-Any-Reason-Admin

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 30th, 2009, 10:48 pm

imadedman wrote:
EDS Martyn wrote:I cant find the server? I'm on the newst version i think, but i had a link in my fav but it just says 0 all the time in players?

It's down the hall, in the server room, on the rack, right where it's always been...
The smart ass we all love. :lol:
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » October 31st, 2009, 4:01 pm

sometimes it dont show up in favs so re look for it

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » November 1st, 2009, 5:33 pm

I still cant find the game?? I was playing on it about a week ago fine but now its not in the list or my favs?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » November 1st, 2009, 7:14 pm

/connect 65.60.46.35
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » November 2nd, 2009, 6:31 am

Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.