Kit Ideas

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Culidux
Forum Member
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW
Xfire Name: TheRageMachine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kit Ideas

Post by Culidux » September 30th, 2009, 3:45 pm

Basically to share ideas for kits and whatnot. Both those for hilarity and seriousness.

So.

I find the Purgation Kit ( M2 Flamethrower, Juggernaut, Extreme Conditioning, Ordnance Training with either PPHS ( Ampature Sight ), M1 Carbine ( Any attachment really ) and MP40 with Duel Mags to be pretty efficient for short and moderate range combat. This is the overt kit that you plan to use the Flamethrower with fairly often, since you can just blaze in.

On the other hand, using Camouflage and Dead Silence can make you surprisingly deadly in maps with many more turns and short corridors instead of big, open spaces. They generally won't know your coming ( provided your good at being stealthy ) until its too late.

Other ideas for kits of mine is just for pure Anti-Jug work at close range. Specifically the Sawed-Off Double-Barreled Shotgun with Stopping Power and any Second Perk you feel like. Bando is also suggested here, and something to just be a Defensive Kit ( MG42 and M2 Flamethrower or Bando. Plus Extreme Conditioning and Sleight of Hand. )

ToxicPig
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kit Ideas

Post by ToxicPig » October 1st, 2009, 7:58 pm

I have one I called Camper's scourge, which is double barrel with gas mask and tabun gas x3, extreme conditioning for closing the distance. Never use it since I'm sniping all the time though :(

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 1st, 2009, 9:18 pm

Heres one

Tommy gun
extra damage
fireworks
Summon Chuck Noris. :lol:
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup

Post by WaffleHouse » October 2nd, 2009, 2:10 am

my fav is the pray and spray type 100 extra clip x2 nades stopping power and martydom. i also like bolt action no scope with bettys stopping power and last stand.

Culidux
Forum Member
Xfire Name: TheRageMachine

Post by Culidux » October 5th, 2009, 12:09 pm

Heh.

I myself like the Mosin-Naigent, or however its spelled, with Stopping Power and Deep Impact. It makes a pretty nice weapon since if it hits, it usually kills.