Game Tracker is not Working

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scarfac3TWIM
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: kar98kj

Game Tracker is not Working

Post by Scarfac3TWIM » September 17th, 2009, 11:05 pm

Hello everyone.. Game Tracker is not working today, ¿Why? ¿Is it the host of the *A2Gs servers? and if is not, ¿When will the servers run again? ¿Why we cant play in the server? ¿Is it dead or something?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Game Tracker is not Working

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 18th, 2009, 4:36 pm

If I remember right, the server host took it down so it can run updates and shit on them.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by mark » September 18th, 2009, 8:57 pm

Scarfac3TWIM wrote:Why we cant play in the server
i think we are switching the server to version 1.6 u should download version 1.6 and then u should be able to get on

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

mark wrote:
Scarfac3TWIM wrote:Why we cant play in the server
i think we are switching the server to version 1.6 u should download version 1.6 and then u should be able to get on
The patch came out today. Not yesterday. Yesterday was the host itself shutting the server down for maintanence.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » September 19th, 2009, 8:05 am

Sneaky Sniper wrote:The patch came out today. Not yesterday. Yesterday was the host itself shutting the server down for maintanence.
yeah i thought he posted the topic friday not thursday