Things what i hate about the server

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scarfac3TWIM
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: kar98kj

Things what i hate about the server

Post by Scarfac3TWIM » September 16th, 2009, 9:14 pm

The A2Gaming server is cool.. but there r many campers/noobs who use many betties, grenade launcher, flamethrower, second chance and others things..

Is this allowed? If it is, I think it shouldnt be..

Other thing: I heard lots of players saying "This map suck" or things like it about the Knee Deep map. Guys u should quit that map and put anothers, its a little tired always play the same maps.
Attachments
1288_logo.gif
If you want peace, prepare for war!
1288_logo.gif (7.61 KiB) Viewed 2128 times
Last edited by Scarfac3TWIM on September 23rd, 2009, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Re: Things what i hate about the server

Post by WaffleHouse » September 17th, 2009, 12:15 am

every perk and weapon is allowed its part of the game the only thing u cant do is cheat and be racist as for the maps we are gonna put all maps in there

A2SucksBawlzLoL
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by A2SucksBawlzLoL » September 21st, 2009, 1:13 pm

Correction: The A2 server was cool, until about a week after the release of the game. The first time I went on the server everyone was pretty cool, average skill levels and there was only one A2 member online at the time, who pretty much kept to himself and kept a respectful score and attitude; every subsequent time I've joined the server, it's gotten worse and worse until now, I think it's finally reached it's peak. And when I say this, I don't mean that now we'll see progress, I mean that the people on the server couldn't possibly be any more stupid without forgetting to breathe (Which would really be a blessing) Despite the fact that I have, several times, rejoined the server, and pretty much demolished all of the POS morons on there, the frequency of my kills and deaths isn't what I'm talking about. The server could be fun, if the players didn't look like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off, if there wasn't an explosion to dodge every half step, and if 80% of the players weren't campers.

You can't tell me that this isn't something you can control, because every other server I frequent manages to keep the retards to a minimum, despite being "All weapons/All perks" servers, and have maintained a fun and respectful place to play since release. I guess my point overall is, fix your servers, or spend all of your efforts on the WoW division of the clan, that game is so easy not even A2 could mess it up... I'd hope...

saitek48
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by saitek48 » September 21st, 2009, 4:30 pm

part of the philosophy here is not to interfear with game play or style of play, Only when someone is hacking do we remove them from the server.
heres a better question. because your using a shot gun do we ban u because your owning? or do we ban u because your sniping? how about the LMG users do we ban them? how about we cut it down to rubber knifes only?
we try to stick to moderating the hackers and cheats. after that anything should be fair play.( cant help it if your stupid enough to run into the same sniper 5 times in a row on the same street).
Go a diffrent route. LOL

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 21st, 2009, 5:09 pm

I think there is a camping monitor built in the game. Maybe that will be of use. It kills you if you sit in one spot to long.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Cipax
Forum Member

Post by Cipax » October 5th, 2009, 11:35 am

I mostly play a sniper so I kinda have to camp.. Ill kill and move spots.. kill and move. Also I use betties to cover my ass

I use bolt rifles too so its pretty much the same deal.. Bolts vs anything full auto normally ends in the rifle getting owned.. I rarely touch a machine gun :(

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup

Post by WaffleHouse » October 6th, 2009, 4:50 am

i allways say its part of the game if you cant handle the game go play another game

Ghost
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cara14

Post by Ghost » October 6th, 2009, 7:11 am

WaffleHouse wrote:i allways say its part of the game if you cant handle the game go play another game
That's why people started making mods. :roll: