What is the IP?

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: cptrump

What is the IP?

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 7th, 2009, 12:52 am

When i go to play MP, All the server names are like "download..." and i cant find a2g, so how do i connect?

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What is the IP?

Post by Filla Buster » September 7th, 2009, 2:25 am

In the console (press ~ to open, key is left of the 1 key):

/connect cod5.a2gaming.net

or by IP:

/connect 65.60.46.35:28960
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Grenade71822 » September 7th, 2009, 2:26 am

According to the game tracker the ip is 65.60.46.35:28960
Try open the console and going /connect 65.60.46.35:28960
No idea if that will work.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » September 7th, 2009, 2:26 am

Filla Buster wrote:In the console (press ~ to open, key is left of the 1 key):

/connect cod5.a2gaming.net

or by IP:

/connect 65.60.46.35:28960
DAM YOUUUUUU
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » September 7th, 2009, 2:32 am

:)

Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!

mark
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » September 7th, 2009, 10:31 am

make sure your on version 1.5

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 7th, 2009, 11:04 am

ok thanks, where do i download the 1.5 patch?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 8th, 2009, 6:41 pm

google is your friend.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

mark
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » September 9th, 2009, 3:13 pm

u have 2 download the patches in order like 1.1 then 1.2 then 1.3 then 1.4 and then 1.5.

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 9th, 2009, 6:11 pm

mark wrote:u have 2 download the patches in order like 1.1 then 1.2 then 1.3 then 1.4 and then 1.5.

oooh okay

i just did the 1.5...so can i just do 1.1 then 1.2 etc? or do i have to do 1.5 again?

and when i donwload them, how do i install them?

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » September 9th, 2009, 8:04 pm

1) Check the version you are running now. Start the game in multiplayer, the version is on the lower right of the screen when the main menu shows.
2) Download the updates you need and save them(when you click the download link select save, not run, and put it somewhere you will remember). There are the five patches currently available 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5. Download the next number up from your current version. For example, if your version is 1.3, get 1.4 and 1.5.
3) Open the folder where you saved the patches and run them one at a time from lowest to highest version. To run them you just double-click the file (you may need to unzip the file first).

Note: You will not need the 1.5 patch again if you know where you saved it.

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 9th, 2009, 8:15 pm

thank you very much filla