Hey Guys

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: cptrump

Hey Guys

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 2nd, 2009, 8:11 pm

I just ordered WAW today and i cant wait to get it and play on A2G! I have played on the cod2 server for about a year and with my new computer it doesnt really work anymore but new games work now, so i bought this. Its sad to leave cod2 A2G having so many friends there, but I hope that i can make many new friends in WAW as well!

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hey Guys

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 3rd, 2009, 4:58 pm

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:I just ordered WAW today and i cant wait to get it and play on A2G! I have played on the cod2 server for about a year and with my new computer it doesnt really work anymore but new games work now, so i bought this. Its sad to leave cod2 A2G having so many friends there, but I hope that i can make many new friends in WAW as well!
and talk about the shit that you couldnt in cod2. Some things that really piss me off. Like degrading women in front of them... Not my thing.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » September 3rd, 2009, 5:07 pm

it happens nothing wrong with freedom of speech

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 3rd, 2009, 7:12 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:I just ordered WAW today and i cant wait to get it and play on A2G! I have played on the cod2 server for about a year and with my new computer it doesnt really work anymore but new games work now, so i bought this. Its sad to leave cod2 A2G having so many friends there, but I hope that i can make many new friends in WAW as well!
and talk about the shit that you couldnt in cod2. Some things that really piss me off. Like degrading women in front of them... Not my thing.

I dont understand what you mean..

and anyways my dad says no online play for a while but thats fine ill play campaign and sneak in some Multi

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 4th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Sneaky Sniper wrote:

I dont understand what you mean..

and anyways my dad says no online play for a while but thats fine ill play campaign and sneak in some Multi
Prime example: Waffle loves talking about banging girls all the damn time on the server. It irritates me because theres kids playing there and even women. Freedom of Speech doesnt apply there. Its respect that rules.
Last edited by Sneaky Sniper on September 4th, 2009, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 4th, 2009, 10:51 pm

ah so admins aren't as strict there eh? W/e I'm not too crude i think...

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » September 5th, 2009, 4:42 pm

commie

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 5th, 2009, 11:39 pm

OH CMON its not working

It lags so bad

Ill move the mouse to the left, then 2 seconds later ts moves to the left