All the posts that don't fit elsewhere.
Brawndo
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: Marauder99

Re: End of an Era

Post by Brawndo » July 10th, 2015, 1:55 pm

REINMIRT wrote::cry:

Up until almost 2am Eastern last night, playing and anxiously waiting the end to come. Had really fun in the server with a handful of peeps stuck around until the bitter end. Admin to player ratio was a solid "1" , nearly at all times which is always good. Woke up this morning, heartbroken to "awaiting connection". It's gonna take a while to come out of this hole that i'm in.

Need a hug.
I know what you mean. It was hard for me to hit the "Cancel Server" button.
Cracker wrote:to be an admin you keep your pimp hand strong.

KillingFloor
Donator
Donator
Xfire Name: killingfloor126

Post by KillingFloor » July 10th, 2015, 9:40 pm

Brawndo wrote:
REINMIRT wrote::cry:

Up until almost 2am Eastern last night, playing and anxiously waiting the end to come. Had really fun in the server with a handful of peeps stuck around until the bitter end. Admin to player ratio was a solid "1" , nearly at all times which is always good. Woke up this morning, heartbroken to "awaiting connection". It's gonna take a while to come out of this hole that i'm in.

Need a hug.
I know what you mean. It was hard for me to hit the "Cancel Server" button.
Going to really miss this place. Brawndo, thank you so much for keeping it going for as long as you did. I've never been so attached to a server of any kind, as I have been with this one.
I have never been sad to see to see a server close. But, I honestly am with the closing of this one. Again, thanks to all that kept it going/running, all this time.
:cry: :cry: KF
ImageImage
mad macs wrote:Looks like the box needs frequent restarts to clear the doohickee that clogs the ping pipe (technical talk).

clittoraldamage
Forum Member
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: clittoraldamage

Post by clittoraldamage » August 18th, 2015, 9:45 am

what in jebus' name is going on here? it was one thing to eat another overseas tour in korea. it was another to u/g to a computer with win 8 and not find a cod2 work around until now... is this what it's come to? fuck mang... me and kahpenya were about to go buck-style on this place and now it's gone? what will i do with my free time once i've sent all my joes home?

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » March 5th, 2017, 6:24 am

Auburn WutFace
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image