Call of Duty: Black Ops

All the posts that don't fit elsewhere.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
imadedman
Owner
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: dickensider

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by imadedman » May 3rd, 2010, 7:15 am

+-------------------------------------+
| Call of Duty: Black Ops Announced |
+-------------------------------------+

In amongst all the lawsuits and signings, Activision and
Treyarch have found the time to announce the latest in one of the world's
best-selling video game franchises: [0] Call of Duty: Black Ops is due to
hit shelves November 9th." The [1]official site has a trailer, which has
been [2]dissected for details by the folks at GameTrailers.

Links:
0. http://www.gamepron.com/news/2010/04/30 ... announced/
1. http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/
2. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-po ... l-of/65165

Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for Blackberry v1.0 by imadedman
Read and Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for ANDROID v0.9b by atomicfrog.com

"Treat everyday like a DOG....If you cannot eat it, or screw it...Piss on it, and walk away..."
-imadedman, Dave & Buster's Philadelphia, 2002, many Yuenglings and Tequila...

Bow your heads and pray...
-- In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was UNSIGNED, and the main(){} was without form and void..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Microsoft's biggest and most dangerous contribution to the software industry may be the degree to which it has lowered user expectations."

VOTE for Saitek48 for Takes-No-Shit-From-Anyone-For-Any-Reason-Admin

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Trixxter » May 3rd, 2010, 8:10 am

*jizzed*

does it support Dedicated Servers this time? Hopefully I have a good enough PC by then (Well, I'd assume so)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 3rd, 2010, 5:04 pm

Ive been hearing alot of rumors on it for a long time. Like its going to be in vietnam, dedicated servers, a squad system like BC2, etc. So many rumors that its ridiculous.

Hopfully Treyarch was using their handy dandy notepad and pen and jotting down all the screw ups that IW did with MW2 and improved on them.

Also in the works, a new company is working on a COD game. No details have been released yet but its going to be made by another company called "SledgeHammer" So currently they're 3 developers.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

General Ace100
Forum Member
Xfire Name: RaidazGeneral

Post by General Ace100 » May 3rd, 2010, 5:16 pm

im kinda sorta excited, i guess ill have to decide between this and civ V when it comes time to buy something for my birthday :lol:
God I love this Sig SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PistolAssassin

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer

Post by Trixxter » May 3rd, 2010, 6:10 pm

The only problem we face with Activision is their map making skills. (mostly multiplayer/spawn points)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 3rd, 2010, 8:44 pm

Soul Eater wrote:The only problem we face with Activision is their map making skills. (mostly multiplayer/spawn points)

And BC2 didnt help any. They got some good maps.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

LayeR
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Post by LayeR » May 5th, 2010, 9:47 pm

Soul Eater wrote:The only problem we face with Activision is their map making skills. (mostly multiplayer/spawn points)
Huh? Activision doesn't partake in the development of games aside from suing or being sued by their developers.
"I was born not knowing and have only had a little time to change that here and there."
- Richard Feynman

"We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good."
- Carl Sagan

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity."
- Albert Einstein

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 6th, 2010, 6:21 pm

LayeR wrote:
Huh? Activision doesn't partake in the development of games aside from suing or being sued by their developers.

Which would be true.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Ghost
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cara14

Post by Ghost » May 7th, 2010, 9:18 am

Would much rather buy Medal of Honor.

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » May 8th, 2010, 12:17 am

The game is going to have Dedicated servers. It will take place from the end of WWII, all the way up to modern dates. A mission is in Cuba and the Arctic as well.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer

Post by Trixxter » May 8th, 2010, 5:46 am

Sounds kinda interesting.

BETTER BE AUSTRALIANS IN IT! WE FOUGHT IN THE WAR TOO! :evil:

ch29
The Impaler

Post by ch29 » May 8th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Soul Eater wrote:Sounds kinda interesting.

BETTER BE AUSTRALIANS IN IT! WE FOUGHT IN THE WAR TOO! :evil:
yup, same here. we have shot down more than 100 russian planes, we have attacked poland hour before germany on first day of war and noone even knows we were there :)
Thanks to AquaMaroon!

General Ace100
Forum Member
Xfire Name: RaidazGeneral

Post by General Ace100 » May 9th, 2010, 2:58 pm

what about Indians, we served in WWI and WWII? hahahaha
God I love this Sig SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PistolAssassin