Not so new member

Welcome! Tell us about yourself and post an intro here.
Ray
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2

Not so new member

Post by Ray » February 13th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Hello A2!

Thought I might take a shot at coming on here to say hello to the people I have spent so much time with over the last many years. I wish it was under better circumstances.....

My 2 year old smashed my COD2 disk, hence my absence from the server over the last few weeks. I downloaded it again off the Apple App store only to find I am now playing 1.3. Anybody know anything about patch switching for Mac? or playing without your disk?

either way, glad to be on here finally to say hi. Its crazy to think that when I started playing on A2 I was just out of college and since then I have managed to get married, have two kids, get a masters and start a small business. Crazy.

So anyways, Hey guys!

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Re: Not so new member

Post by Filla Buster » February 17th, 2015, 12:49 am

Welcome to the forums.

About a Mac patch switcher a topic (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1680&p=56686&hilit ... mac#p21718) was made by Dedman announcing a Mac patch switcher and outlining the steps for its use. I am not a Mac user so you'll have to talk to Dedman about it, or another Mac user.
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.

REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin
Xfire Name: REINMIRT

Post by REINMIRT » February 18th, 2015, 9:38 am

Hi ray,

Good to hear from you. Follow the directions Filla shared with you, and let me know if you need more help. I have done it for long years.
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT

Ray

Post by Ray » April 12th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Wow, busy couple months. Thank you guys for replying to me. Sure would love to play on the server. So, sorry if this is the most obvious thing, but when I click on those links that dedman posted all I get is an error saying there is nothing there. Am I missing something? I also tried right clicking on them and saving. That did not seem to do anything either.