1.2 vs 1.7 Why

General discussion about CoD4 and the servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sgt Vic Morrow
CoD2 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: MAV1ACE

1.2 vs 1.7 Why

Post by Sgt Vic Morrow » May 10th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Can some one answer me this. Why do we play 1.2 instead of 1.7 ???? :idea:

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 1.2 vs 1.7 Why

Post by Grenade71822 » May 11th, 2010, 12:09 am

Sgt Vic Morrow wrote:Can some one answer me this. Why do we play 1.2 instead of 1.7 ???? :idea:
This.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 11th, 2010, 4:25 pm

we decided on going for 1.2 a long time ago because all of the top ranked servers were on there and they were almost always full. It has sinced changed on us to 1.7.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

imadedman
Owner
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: dickensider

Post by imadedman » May 11th, 2010, 8:46 pm

HAHAHAHA

I ran from this question last year!!!!! IT has returned to haunt us again!

Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for Blackberry v1.0 by imadedman
Read and Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for ANDROID v0.9b by atomicfrog.com

"Treat everyday like a DOG....If you cannot eat it, or screw it...Piss on it, and walk away..."
-imadedman, Dave & Buster's Philadelphia, 2002, many Yuenglings and Tequila...

Bow your heads and pray...
-- In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was UNSIGNED, and the main(){} was without form and void..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Microsoft's biggest and most dangerous contribution to the software industry may be the degree to which it has lowered user expectations."

VOTE for Saitek48 for Takes-No-Shit-From-Anyone-For-Any-Reason-Admin

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » May 12th, 2010, 12:03 am

Well move it to 1.7. Removes the need for the patch switcher.(I LOVE YOU DEDMAN THE SWITCHER IS AWESOME)
I would say ask the cod 4 people but all 3 of them might have different things to say. I personally think its going to way of css/tf2/dod
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: friendlyfire001

Post by Friendly_Fire » May 12th, 2010, 11:05 am

Are you serious? Lol Even in version 1.2 there are usually 12-20 players online when im on. This morning being an exception. imo mw is still better than mw2, mw2 being more flashy and a few more toys.. but mw still has more of what i play the CoD series for. At least they fired those two retards. ;)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 12th, 2010, 4:08 pm

Friendly_Fire wrote:Are you serious? Lol Even in version 1.2 there are usually 12-20 players online when im on. This morning being an exception. imo mw is still better than mw2, mw2 being more flashy and a few more toys.. but mw still has more of what i play the CoD series for. At least they fired those two retards. ;)

Also, IW MAYBE getting the boot. They have had only 2 developers on COD. IW and Treyarch. Now they have 3. The 3rd being named SledgeHammer from what I read.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

norcal4130
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: norcal4130

Post by norcal4130 » May 12th, 2010, 4:11 pm

in order to switch, we would have to ditch our 1.2 population base, requiring the server to build a new base from the pool of 1.7 players, who probably already have a hand full of favorite servers. why would they choose a2g over another server they are familiar with. i would personally prefer v1.7, but i would rather have the server full on 1.2, than empty on 1.7.
"You Will Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take!" -Wyane Gretzky

when not shooting u...
riding my 4130
mizhi wrote:It's hard when your pussy is packed full of sand.
Sneaky Sniper wrote:If you want it to shit bubble gum out itll do that.
Brawndo wrote:A2Gaming does not endorse any illegal activities. All comments and suggestions are entirely user submitted and not that of A2Gaming , its affiliates, partners, nor players. A2Gaming is not responsible and shall be held harmless for any activities resulting from any user submitted content.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 12th, 2010, 4:17 pm

norcal4130 wrote:in order to switch, we would have to ditch our 1.2 population base, requiring the server to build a new base from the pool of 1.7 players, who probably already have a hand full of favorite servers. why would they choose a2g over another server they are familiar with. i would personally prefer v1.7, but i would rather have the server full on 1.2, than empty on 1.7.

If you can say that 24 people is full.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: friendlyfire001

Post by Friendly_Fire » May 15th, 2010, 4:18 am

I go wherever this server goes. I downgraded my Cod4 a year or so back just so i could play on this server. i had a handfull of servers i played on 1.7 but i stuck to 1.2 because i could never get the patch switcher to work with vista 64 bit. I've played on A2G servers pretty much solely since CoD WaW. I would go where the server went regardless. If i still worked my old job instead of the one i have now i'd also be a donator. But im gonna need a promotion to pay bills eat and be an upstanding member of society around here, for now im just a mooch ;)