Deployment U.S.Army

Please find announcements regarding the servers and forum in here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
saitek48
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Deployment U.S.Army

Post by saitek48 » September 8th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Daughter Jenny deployed Yesterday 9-7-12 To Afganistan for her second tour. Wish her luck ladies and gents. Thanks..

EDS Martyn
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Deployment U.S.Army

Post by EDS Martyn » September 12th, 2012, 1:55 pm

Good Luck Jenny! Hope all goes well :)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 15th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Is her number 867-5309??
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

saitek48
Forum Member

Post by saitek48 » September 16th, 2012, 9:33 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:Is her number 867-5309??
nice one lol.

alias
Forum Member

Post by alias » October 3rd, 2012, 11:10 am

good luck over there and thanks for your service Jenny