Unban request.

Banned from our servers? Plead your case here.
Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post, so that we may quickly address your situation:

1. The Name you were playing under at the time you were banned
2. Your IP address. Get it from http://www.whatsmyip.org/
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR IP YOUR
UNBAN REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED.

3. Which server you were playing in at the time: CoD2 v1.0, or CoD2 v1.3, CoD4, or CoD5?
4. The Date and Time you were banned
5. The Duration of your ban, if you know it
6. The Circumstances that led to your being banned
7. The Names of any Admins on the server at the time of your ban

By providing this information in your unban request, we can address your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ANY POSTS HERE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONNECT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED!

Unban request.

Postby Andromeda » July 2nd, 2015, 5:27 pm

1. -/Golbez/- or with coloration, ^0-^9G^1o^9lbez^0-, though the hashes didn't appear black like they were supposed to, but white and gray instead (not even just one color...)
2. 107.5.200.41
3. CoD2
4. June 29th - Midnight/ June 30th - 12:05 AM.
5. Permanent.
6. My normal high level play. Admin Killing Floor was in the server with me, in spectate mode during Dawnville, and has long suspected/assumed I hack, despite my best efforts to show him otherwise (most of which he has ignored or turned down).
7. Killing Floor.

*Thanks Filla Buster for pointing me in the right direction!
Andromeda
Forum Member

Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2

Re: Unban request.

Postby KillingFloor » July 2nd, 2015, 10:13 pm

Congrats on finding the right place to post this sort of thing. Have you tried to connect lately? Give it a try. KF.
ImageImage
mad macs wrote:Looks like the box needs frequent restarts to clear the doohickee that clogs the ping pipe (technical talk).
KillingFloor
Donator
Donator

Xfire Name: killingfloor126

Postby Andromeda » July 3rd, 2015, 7:32 am

My bookmark to this place was to the CoD2 subforum, since that's all I needed, so I did overlook the location.

I only tried the once to reconnect. The game told me it was a permanent ban. I had no reason to suspect it would forget.

I would be grateful if it's lifted, but I also feel like I'm still subjected to your whimsical emotions. Was the point of all this that I'm just to take your abuse without a peep? I don't know how to fix your problem. So what's to say we're not doing this all again next week? :|
Andromeda
Forum Member

Postby REINMIRT » July 3rd, 2015, 3:51 pm

Golb,

No reason to speculate, today or about next week. Especially when you don't have the facts. The type of ban was not the one intended, it does happen, you hit the wrong selection sometimes. That's why it was immediately requested to be reversed.
Also, you need to stop insults, i'm talking about your downright insults to KF. Teasing and being accused of cheating is one thing, insulting the people who try to run the server is another. I'm sure you know the difference.
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT
REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin

Xfire Name: REINMIRT

Postby Andromeda » July 4th, 2015, 1:02 pm

Fair. I wouldn't have guessed it was an accidental ban. Because he had been threatening it all night long, and saying it was getting closer. So you can see how I thought it was as intended. Given that, I don't think I was being intentionally insulting. I thought, at least in my previous post (if that's what you're referring to), that I was being objective and balanced.

Also, I just want to point out that I never initiate any antagonistic behavior (though I do retaliate). So you're right. I'm done talking to him. Thanks.
Andromeda
Forum Member

Return to Unban Requests