Server Information.

Post all your banter regarding Team Fortress 2 here.

Moderator: C r o s b y

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Aku Aku
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Server Information.

Post by Aku Aku » August 12th, 2012, 4:24 pm

With the server almost up I just want to clairfy a few things. First off everyone that is going to be playing on the server should take a quick look at the rules for the server, cause repeated offenses will most likely get you in trouble. Second the server IP is 75.125.51.115 add it to your favorites if you will be playing with us alot. Third you don't need to ask to bring people to the server, it's a public server for a reason and anyone is welcome, being a new server we would enjoy if you would introduce as many people as you can to the community hoping that they will also join. Fourth we will be accepting server donations in exchange for added bonuses while playing on A2Gaming TF2 Servers, those how ever are still to be announced. Fifth and final, if you have any problems with anyone on the server, speak to C r o s b y or me (Aku Aku) please don't try to take it into your own hands, cause that can cause drama, and nobody likes the awkward silence for the rest of the day due to the drama.

Thank you and Enjoy, Keep watching the forums, C r o s b y will post when the server is up, and come early for your spot!

Aku Aku

ricekrispys
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Server Information.

Post by ricekrispys » August 13th, 2012, 4:26 am

i like the drama though :o

also, is this server 24/7?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Re: Server Information.

Post by Sneaky Sniper » August 13th, 2012, 5:08 pm

ricekrispys wrote:i like the drama though :o

also, is this server 24/7?

Why would it not?
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang