Mann vs. Machine

Post all your banter regarding Team Fortress 2 here.

Moderator: C r o s b y

Mann vs. Machine

Postby Grenade71822 » August 14th, 2012, 2:38 am

It seems Red and Blu finally got over their differences and decided to unite against a common enemy: the machines. Team Fortress 2 is getting a new co-op mode on August 15 called Mann vs. Machine, pitting six players against waves of robotic dopplegangers.

The players must defend Mann Co. as the robots attempt to plant a bomb, their only respite during the onslaught the "opportunity to upgrade abilities and weapons" as the waves progress. If the players do make it to the end, they can look forward to unlocking new achievements and earning "incredible loot."

This Horde mode variant will include new maps and content, bit by bit of which will be showcased daily leading up to Mann vs. Machine's launch on August 15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cfo0f88Ug
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/13/team- ... august-15/
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.
Grenade71822

Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Re: Mann vs. Machine

Postby Sneaky Sniper » August 18th, 2012, 10:09 am

I kinda like it. Its different but there were alot of bugs and yesterday I heard they fixed a bunch.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.

Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote:cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people

Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang
Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Return to Team Fortress 2