CS:GO Beta

Discussion about the upcoming new Counter-Strike, CS:GO!
Tim
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

CS:GO Beta

Post by Tim » March 26th, 2012, 3:02 am

Hey, guys! Has anyone here gotten into the CS:GO beta? I'm just curious. Also, if you happen to have a beta invite steam gift, you should send it on over to me! ;)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Re: CS:GO Beta

Post by Sneaky Sniper » March 26th, 2012, 4:01 pm

I wish I had one.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » March 26th, 2012, 6:05 pm

I have a regular Counter Strike Beta but no Global Offensive. I would have interest in doing CS:GO Server. We would just need to get a 24/7 rotation of the top 3 maps and go from there.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » April 2nd, 2012, 3:22 am

Looks like Bacon got into the beta... I'm so jelly! :(

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » April 3rd, 2012, 5:11 pm

When is it getting released?
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » April 3rd, 2012, 10:00 pm

No idea! They better hurry up... they've already been in closed beta for half a year.

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » April 20th, 2012, 6:28 pm

OMFG! Eight Fridays have gone by where I haven't yet received a CS:GO beta invite from that survey! This has really become such bullshit. Terrible random choosing process! It should grant the betas to whoever filled it out first! Such dumb crap!

Anyone happen to get the invite yet? If so, you should definitely hook me up with the beta Steam gift that comes along with it. :)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » April 23rd, 2012, 8:22 pm

When the hell is it coming out.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Sarekx
Forum Member

Post by Sarekx » May 27th, 2013, 2:25 pm

Did the game end up being any good?
If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

The King has struck again.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 28th, 2013, 6:18 pm

It didn't do as well as expected at launch. It looked good but it didn't really dethrone CSS.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Sarekx
Forum Member

Post by Sarekx » May 29th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Huh, that's sorta what I figured. I mean the upgrades all sounded cool...but CSS players never seemed like the "graphics concerned" bunch of the gamers.
If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

The King has struck again.